What is Krill Oil?
As an alternative to fish oil, krill oil is made from a small crustacean that is consumed by other larger sea creatures, such as whales.
Krill oil is composed of two important fatty acids: omega-3s and (or PLFA).
About Krill Oil
Vesta’s Krill Oil undergoes a purification process based on biological characteristics of phospholipid to remove some substances, to make sure the krill oil is biologically active, low in viscosity, no ammonia flavor and water soluble. This purification process does not allow any organic solvents, like ketones, alkanes, and ethers to leave a residue.
The process is under low temperature, through Edible Anhydrous Ethanol
extract to protect the krill oil from being damaged.
Benefits of Krill Oil
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Could help maintain wholesome weight
- Reduces inflammation reaction
- Could help improve cognitive function
High Quality Raw Materials
- Vesta cooperates with the catching team authorized by Commission for the Conservation of
Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR)
- Fishing vessels gain FOS (Friends of the Sea) certification
- Advanced processing equipment to ensure the quality of raw materials
- QC team strictly executes lot-by-lot inspection
For extraction of Krill Oil, a modern laboratory is equipped with specialty machines,
like atomic fluorescence spectrophotometer for heavy metals, astaxanthin UV-visible
spectrophotometer, and omega-3 gas chromatograph.
Uses for Krill Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Store in a cool dry place
- Minimum Pack Size: 1-25kg
- No impurities, no additives or pollution
- Sparkling bright red
- Good fluidity and easy encapsulation
- Easily soluble in water
- Low plasticizing agent
- Krill Oil PL 60%
- Krill Oil PL 70%
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information
on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification,
a guarantee of composition, or certificate of analysis. The information contained herein
is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained
on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest
you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising
from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the