What is LivRight™?
LivRight™ contains L-ornithine-L-aspartate, a novel combination of two amino acids, Ornithine and Aspartate. As a dietary product it can help to support liver function. L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate is utilized in the body to help remove ammonia by converting it into less harmful compounds, urea and glutamate via the urea metabolic pathway.*
The therapeutic effects of L-ornithine-L-aspartate are as follows:
- Stimulates the urea synthesis in liver, via increased conversion rate of ammonia into urea
- Normalizes the level of amino acids by exerting an anabolic effect
- Increases the branced chain amino acids concentrations and reduces aromatic amino acids
- Normalizes the increased levels of transaminases and bilrubin in the case of liver diseases
- Improves appetite
Dietary Supplement Application:
- As an accelerant of the hepatic ornithine cycle, high levels of ammonia in blood are remarkably decreased
Specification of L-ornithine–L-aspartate
Covered by EU DAB 10 (Deutsches Arzeimittel Buch) Normal Rat Hepatic Cells** Induced Damaged Rat Hepatic Cells** Induced Damaged Rat Hepatic Cells Treated with LOA**
**Najmi, Abul. “Effect of L-ornithine L-aspartate against Thioacetamide-induced Hepatic Damage in Rats Najmi AK, Pillai KK, Pal SN, Akhtar M, Aquil M, Sharma M – Indian J Pharmacol.” Indian Journal of Pharmacology: Free Full Text Articles from Indian J Pharmacol. 17 Aug. 2010.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification, a guarantee of composition, or certificate of analysis. The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.