What is NattoNSP-2?
Vesta Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme. Nattokinase is produced by Bacillus subtilis var. Natto isolated from fermented soybeans. It contains high quality Nattokinase. Vesta Nattokinase is highly effective in facilitating the circulation of the blood. Vesta Nattokinase is manufactured by advanced fermentation and purification processes, which are optimally designed to obtain the highest quality of Nattokinase.
- Anti-Oxidant Effect
- Improvement of Circulation
- Decrease in Blood Viscosity
- Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Many Others
- Three Different Carriers
- Cheaper than other thrombosis therapy, such as Urokinase, Hirudin and Streptokinase
- 20,000FU/gr correspond to 1,600IU of Urokinase
Foods & Dietary Supplements
- Meal Replacements
- Medical Foods
- Cold extruded bars
- Dry mixes
- Yogurt drinks
NSP-2 is blended with a Maltodextrin carrier. Maltodextrin is well suited for formulating foods and dietary supplement capsules and tablets. This carrier is much more water dispersible than the starch-based product. It creates a soluble solution verses starch which creates a thicker paste. NSP-2 is recommended for applications where the presence of starch and/or lactose is not desired.
Vesta Nutra provides a soluble composition having enzymatic activity and improved stability.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification, a guarantee of composition, or certificate of analysis. The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.